WordPress Maintenance Plans
When you chose WordPress for your website, you chose wisely. Free to use, robust, highly customizable and SEO friendly, WordPress offers a staggering array of plugins, themes and tutorials. It’s user-friendly, simple and lean, without skimping on features. That’s why 1 in 3 websites on the Internet rely on WordPress.
As robust as it is, WordPress needs to be kept in good shape. Its popularity makes it a target for hackers looking for exploits. That’s why it’s important to check the core software and all plugins and themes regularly for security updates. In fact, all websites need to be tweaked and groomed to stay safe and secure, as well as fresh and relevant for the audiences they serve.
Need some help keeping your site in shape? Our WordPress experts can fully manage, protect and enhance your website, keeping it safe and secure. Choose the level of maintenance that’s right for you.
- Daily core, theme and plugin checks; Visual Validator plugin updates
- Daily off-site backups, kept for 90 days
- Free SSL implementation
- Uptime monitoring
- Domain name renewal date tracking
- Weekly site care, page speed monitoring & optimization PDF report
- Security monitoring & malware cleanup
- Free premium plugins (opt-in)
- Google Analytics setup
- Keyword tracking for up to 50 chosen keywords
- Unlimited small (30-minute) tasks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Up to 3 hours per month of advanced tasks