Shawn DeWolfe is a Web Developer specializing in WordPress website design and deployments. With over 25 years of web development experience, Shawn has a deep understanding of best practices in design, messaging, and web implementation; and a proven track record of positive business outcomes for his clients.
Shawn DeWolfe websites are built to be robust, responsive, socially-enabled and user-friendly. They are designed with both form and function in mind. Under the hood, the code is written to adhere to the most current web standards to ensure cross-browser compliance, security and SEO-friendliness.
In our digital age, a strong web presence is likely to be the greatest factor in the success of your organization. With Shawn DeWolfe consulting, you can feel confident that this most valuable business asset is in the hands of professionals.
Since opening our doors, our team has broadened. We have now partnered with some excellent specialists to deliver the best array of services for our clients.
Years Of Experience
Curse Words Said While Coding
Areas of Expertise
- Up to date knowledge of current WordPress technology
- PHP developer
- MySQL developer
- API tie-ins and creation of APIs (JSON, XML, CSV output and input)
- Integration of applications in Paypal, Authorize.net, Beanstream and other e-commerce providers
- LAMP stack familiarity
- Experience with MVC, procedural and OOP coding principles
- Code versioning (CVS, SVN and Git)
- IT lead at EPICO, Falcon Software and the Communication Initiative
- Technical writer