WordPress & ClassicPress
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- 6+ years of working experience with WordPress deployments and Wordpress development.
- Working experience with databases including MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in working with third-party APIs like Google, Yahoo and dozens of other data providers.
- Graphic and web design experience.
In the dark ages of the web, almost all content was static: html pages generated by a web designer and uploaded to a web server. The popularization of web based scripting languages like PHP, and powerful databases brought about content management applications. Over the last 15+ years, WordPress can gained adoption by bloggers, small businesses and large businesses.
WordPress has evolved from a simple blogging platform into a powerful content management system (CMS). ClassicPress is ideal for B2B website design projects that want a turnkey solution. ClassicPress is the new variant of the WordPress platform. WordPress is made powerful through its thousands of plugins and themes. ClassicPress is built for business. We design WordPress sites for businesses and organizations near us. We love to work with local clients in Victoria BC, Saanichton and Sidney. Wherever there is a good fit for WordPress, we suggest WordPress as their online publishing solution.
We are offering a new system of support to WordPress site owners. We love WordPress and Victoria based business have come to rely on the content management system for their public face on the web. We can get a WordPress site into a good state, then keep it well maintained. Get the support you need.
What the heck is WordPress?
WordPress is powerful and ubiquitous. It has no shortage of developers and designers. This massive community of developers, themer and designers benefits you. They turn out high quality work that let's you accomplish great things in a few hours. With about a decade of WordPress experience, we know the winning combination of free and paid plugins. We also know how to build solutions from scratch. The best part: WordPress is easy it is to use. We deploy sites with lots of good helper add-ons. WordPress gives you some insurance too: it auto-saves versions of your content creation work. You can back in time and reload a page to back out of a problem.
Search Engine Optimization Ready
We know the best approaches to make your site ready for Google, Bing, Baidu and social sharing. The game of SEO is bigger than meta tags. We configure WordPress to be ready to connect to that big world.Some ways that WordPress gives you what you need:
Lead GenerationBuild and design your landing pages with easy to use ClassicPress forms. Our tool of choice is “Gravity Forms:” a leader in functionality, flexibility and integration. Let’s go the extra step and integrate Google Analytics into the mix to track the popularity of your landing page.
Automate MarketingA sales funnel’s broad mouth may capture good leads and not so good leads. Through marketing automation, we can capture leads, pipe them into your email marketing and through to your CRM integration with a minimum of effort on your part.
WordPress supports your selling cycle. Quickly connect your WordPress website to robust third-party software solutions like MailChimp, aWeber and Constant Contact.
ROIYour returns and your costs are linked. Your design will be built with return on investment at the forefront of our attention. The ease of use for both visitors and administrators alike will improve your management and the attraction of your leads. WordPress provides a feature rich web presence.
Low support requirements makes WordPress’ total cost of ownership a small percentage of what it would be with other CMS solutions.
Content ManagementThe primary role of ClassicPress and WordPress is to manage content. It makes that management task very easy to accomplish. By adding levels of access into the mix, your management tasks can be delegated while still letting you have the final say on what messages get out and what messages get refined before release. Do you want help with content management? We can provide ClassicPress Maintenance Services
MobileOur sites are mobile ready. That’s more than just re-formatting the look and feel: your site can be administered on the go. Its functionality can be optimized mobile users and site management on the go.
ResponsiveWe follow Google’s best practices for B2B website design when it comes to responsive designs. A responsive design will keep the same content on the page, but make it look ideal for phones, tablets, computer screens and screen sharing to large displays.
We Have Your Hosting Figured OutWe don't have one solution for your hosting: we have one approach. Our approach: give you what you need to succeed. To that end, we connect clients with a short list of great web site hosts who are solid and know their stuff.
- Save time - By using A2 Hosting, set-up is brought to a minimum and a site owner can start publishing posts straight away.
- Dedicated support - They will help with the inner workings of site management: available via live chat when the need arises.
- Less downtime - Downtime leads to a financial loss. This would also damage our reputation as repeating site downtime impacts a website's reputation. Our hosts prove to be very stable..
- Better results help SEO - Keeping the site going and fast to load, will give your site an edge vs. more sluggish competitors. Fast, consistent sites fare better in Google, Bing and other indexes.
- Staging sites built right in -Spin up staging environments with each hosting space they offer. No more white knuckle changes to the live environment with no clue what the change will do.