The Community Social Planning Council (CSPC) builds the impact of community organizations, private sector interests and government agencies to meet social needs. Their research and development work has resulted in new investments in affordable housing, while their Youth Program Quality Initiative has engaged youth programs reaching 2000 youth in identifying gaps and improving program quality.
We built Community Social Planning Council’s site to organize and present information to their audience. We started the site redesign with an analysis of the existing site, replacing their static HTML build with a stable installation of the Drupal Content Management System augmented by CiviCRM. We also installed and configured appropriate supporting application modules and theming elements to satisfy the unique needs of the client expressed in the RFP.
What makes it special
- Heightened the user experience to allow for greater interactivity by the public and admins
- Allowed for sophisticated reporting
- Made adding content very straightforward
- Allowed for easy administration
- Built to simplify the addition of new functionality at a later time