What Does Omitted Results Mean - SEO Question
Here's a good question: "what do omitted results" mean?
Does it annoy you that a listing of your should appear, but it's not there? Instead it says some results have been omitted and asks if those omitted results should be included in the search results.
What you see instead, "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.."
Why are your pages missing the bus? What can you do?
- h1 and h2 etc are important. Use them sparingly as ranking signals. Each pages header should be different.
- Words in the url are considered so having an id against a generic url is also a problem.
- Get registered with webmaster tools. Maybe your content is there, but your site is mislinking. You might have 404s you aren't aware of lowering your site quality.
- Look at your content and its quality:
- Would you trust the information presented on your page?
- Is this article written by an expert? Someone who publishes a lot on the topic?
- Would you be comfortable giving your credit card information to this site? There's a thing called "the penny gap" it's the audience gap between those you would give you one penny or more, and those who never trust parting with even a penny.
- Is it poorly written? Google can index for topics and grammar. If you offshored your writing, Google may be able to pick that up.
- Sign up for Webmaster Tools
- Make sure your HTML carefully uses its headings.
- Speak on topics you know a lot about.
- Well written content is appreciated.
Let's talk about your website:
My LinkedIn profile