To get started you need to answer the following big questions:
- What do you know about?
- What is salable connected to what you know about?
- What do people want to buy inside of what’s salable?
Next step: stop. Stop and research.
To get going, you need to get some times set up:
- A domain through something like Dotster.
- Web Hosting through something like Hostgator.
- Affiliate sales through something like ShareASale.com
- Affiliate sales through Amazon
- A website that’s easy to use. Everyone is talking about WordPress. Let’s go for something solid and powerful: Drupal.
- Let me walk you through how all of these can be easy to use and put together
- Find cool creative assets to make your site pop.
- Find people who can help you.