What's New With WordPress 5.2?
WordPress has announced the launch of v5.2. Servers also support PHP v5.6 required to run this version of WordPress. Some of the new features available to WordPress 5.2 users include:
- Easy Configuration Debugging - New pages to assist in maintaining your site's health.
- PHP Error Protection - Allows users without web development experience to safely manage and correct both fatal errors and configuration problems.
- PHP Plugin Compatibility - Automatically checks if your PHP version is compatible with your WordPress version.
- Easier Customization Of Privacy Policies
- wp_body_open Hook - Makes it possible to inject code at the beginning of the <body> element.
- PHP 5.6 Advantages - WordPress 5.2 users now get access to advantages like the use of anonymous functions and namespaces.