WordPress has announced the launch of v5.2. Servers also support PHP v5.6 required to run this version of WordPress. Some of the new features available to WordPress 5.2 users include:
- Easy Configuration Debugging – New pages to assist in maintaining your site’s health.
- PHP Error Protection – Allows users without web development experience to safely manage and correct both fatal errors and configuration problems.
- PHP Plugin Compatibility – Automatically checks if your PHP version is compatible with your WordPress version.
- Easier Customization Of Privacy Policies
- wp_body_open Hook – Makes it possible to inject code at the beginning of the element.
- PHP 5.6 Advantages – WordPress 5.2 users now get access to advantages like the use of anonymous functions and namespaces.