My goto plugin to duplicate a page is WordPress is “Duplicate Page.” The plugin saves me a lot of time. I recommended it to a lot of my friends as well as install in on all of my website projects. With this WordPress plugin, a site admin can duplicate Posts, Pages and Custom Posts easily using single click from the post listing page. Duplicate your pages, posts and custom post by just one click. It will save it as a draft and allow you to edit its details before hitting publish. One big caveat for Elementor users: it lacks support for Elementor Templates.
There is a Pro version of the plugin. Here are the other things it can do:
- User Roles: Allow User Roles To access Duplicate Page.
- Post Types: Filter to show Duplicate Page link in post types.
- Clone Link Location: Option where to show clone link.
- Status: Option to select Duplicate Posts Status.
- Redirection: Option to Redirect after click on clone link..
- Clone Link Title: Option to change Duplicate Post Link Title.
- Post Prefix: Option to add Post Prefix.
- Post Suffix: Option to add Post Suffix.
- Editor: And Many More Filters and Features.
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- Go Select to Duplicate Page settings Menu from Settings Tab and savings settings.
- Then Create New Post/Page or Use old.
- After click on duplicate this link, then duplicate post/ page will be created and saved as draft,publish,pending,private depending upon settings.
Grab the plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-page/