I call Victoria BC home even though our offices are now on the Saanich Peninsula, close to ferry service and the airport. From our new location, we can quickly get to Mill Bay, Vancouver, or Gulf Islands. Via the airport, San Francisco, Vegas, Toronto and other destinations are direct flight away.
Here's a list of other Drupal developers that work out of Victoria
- Deck Fifty Designs
- Pure Web Media
- Cool New Media
- Nixon Creative
- Apero Media
- Jullianne Mullin
- Brain Salad
- Caorda Web Solutions
- Shawn DeWolfe Consulting
What makes Victoria BC great?Victoria BC is an international destination for tourists seeking culture, fun and food, to outdoor adventures in nearby parks and the surrounding communities.
- Greater Victoria has a population over 360,000
- Technology is Victoria's #1 industry with a $3.15 Billion Annual Revenue, a $4 Billion Economic Impact and over 23,000 employees across 884+ high-tech companies - and growing!
- Home to many tech success stories. You'd be surprised!
- Capital City of British Columbia
- Victoria was incorporated on August 2, 1862
- Over 3 million visitors annually
- Average of 2,180 hours of sunshine each year
- Average rainfall is 69 centimetres per year
- 1,600 signature hanging baskets displayed each summer. Go ahead! Grab one and take it home with you as a souvenir . (I was told I shouldn't say that.)